Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from applications, questionnaires, and other forms you submit to us, such as your name, your job title, your company’s name and industry sector, your company’s location (country, state and zip code), and your contact information (address, email, and telephone number). We collect information from your transactions and interactions with us, such as your professional interests, or information you may provide via your interactions with our online forums, blogs, or participation in our online communities.
We may collect information from trade shows and events, and credit bureaus if it is necessary for the delivery of the services we provide you, and we may access public sources of information, such as business data, and private source of information such as business bureau, industry analyst, or market research data. We do not permit other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Web site or service.
Collecting Personal Information is necessary for performance of the services and functionalities offered on the website. If you decline to provide the requested Personal Information, we may not be able to process your online purchase and order, inquiry, provision access to certain functionality, or fulfill requests. This website is hosted by coLLo on servers located in the United States and other countries. If you are located in a non-US jurisdiction, you may be sending your Personal Information to the United States or another jurisdiction that does not have laws that provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
We may use web-based tools when you visit our websites, such as “cookies” to track your online activities, including your registration, submissions, and information requests, in accordance with applicable law. Cookies are small text files placed by a website server on your computer or other device you are using to access the website. They are NOT viruses, capable of being programmed, capable of spreading malware or capable of identifying you personally.
Some collect anonymous information of the pages you have viewed, and are used to assess the website’s performance so that we, in turn, can monitor and improve performance. Other cookies track your online activities on this website, including the IP address from which you accessed the website, and may link that information with Personal Information you have provided us through online registration, to help us remember your settings, all with a view to improving your experience on the website.
We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. The length of time we may keep a cookie on your device will depend on the nature of the cookie and the reason we have set it. We use “session” cookies, which expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer or device. We also use “persistent” cookies, which remain on your computer or device, and which are deleted when they are no longer necessary. Some cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and will be set automatically on your arrival. The remainder are deployed only after you have given your consent.
Use of Google Analytics Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyst service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Full terms relating to the use of Google Analytics can be accessed athttp://www.google.co.uk/analytics/tos.html.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Your web browser may be set to accept cookies automatically, but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to set your browser to prevent accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you decline to accept cookies, then you may be required to re-register each time you download or request materials from the website.
Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to register you with the website and provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your contact information to send you information about coLLo and marketing materials via telephone, automated email messages, and direct mail. These email messages may contain web beacons and other features that tell us you received and were able to open the message.
At any time you may opt out of receiving further email communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of all coLLo email messages. You may also opt out of receiving any marketing solicitation from us, including email, direct mail, and phone solicitations, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This website contains links to other websites; coLLo is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Disclosures of Personal Information
coLLo may disclose Personal Information to third parties as required or permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
1. We may disclose Personal Information to companies in our corporate group as necessary or appropriate to provide the product or service you requested, to contact you in connection with product or service offerings, or for other legitimate business purposes.
2. We may disclose certain Personal Information to companies and individuals with whom we contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such business functions may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services.
3. We may disclose certain Personal Information to other companies and individuals to help us market our products, including business partners in joint marketing agreements. We require all such parties to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the data in accordance with our instructions.
4. We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, or if such action is necessary to protect the rights or property of coLLo or its affiliated companies.
5. European Union citizens: you may opt out of our (1) disclosure of Personal Information to a third party or (2) use for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. For Sensitive Personal Information, you must affirmatively or explicitly (opt out) consent to the disclosure of the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. “Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health.
Personal Data Security and Confidentiality
We have up-to-date electronic safeguards, such as passwords and encryption, and procedural safeguards, such as customer authentication procedures to prevent ID theft. We restrict access to information about you to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We carefully select and monitor outside service providers, such as mail vendors, who have access to customer information, and we require them to keep it safe and secure. We do not allow them to use or share the information for any purpose other than the job they are hired to do. We train our employees on these security procedures, and we conduct regular audits to check on compliance with the procedures.
Personal Data Access and Correction
coLLo will provide you access to Personal Information about you so you can correct or delete the Personal Information in accordance with applicable law. You may have additional rights in non-U.S. countries, such as objecting to and blocking the processing of your Personal Information. For security reasons, coLLo will take steps to authenticate your identity before providing you with access to Personal Information.
Questions and Complaints
If you have a question about our privacy practices, or want to submit a complaint, contact us at:
2372 Morse Ave., Suite 447
Irvine CA 92614
Revisions to the Policy